The Goal is seeking a UI/UX Developer to support our client in McLean, VA.
• Work together with management and the development team to design compelling, responsive interfaces that meet requirements and business objectives while adhering to style guides.
• Generate rapid prototypes to help illustrate complex user experience solutions or interaction designs.
• Able to drive the user experience across all platforms based upon high level requirements.
• Manage usability testing while working with business and development teams.
• Document provided feedback on designs and implement adjustments to attain project objectives.
• Drive the user experience across multiple projects based upon high level requirements.
• Translate user requirements into concepts and wireframes.
• Minimum of five (5) years of current and hands-on experience with web and mobile design.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience with MicroStrategy.
• Proven track record of creating UI designs for mobile and web product implementations.
• Solid understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices.
• Demonstrated delivery of multiple complex projects
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
• Experience with Agile development.
• Experience creating custom D3 visualizations for MicroStrategy.