Sr. SOC Cyber Security Analyst
We are searching for a Cyber Security Analyst with emphasis in Network threat analysis to join our client's growing global Security Operations Center team. The candidate should be familiar with handling cybersecurity events and incidents, intrusion detection, cloud networking, traffic analysis, etc. This position will be located in our Alpharetta, GA office.
• Serve as a technical point contact for enterprise NSM (Network Security Monitoring)
• Assists in the ongoing development and improvement of our client’s global NSM.
• Enhance current processes and procedures to improve enterprise iSOC service delivery.
• Perform quality review of tickets for documentation compliance, accuracy and consistency
• Designs internal processes and workflows
• Identifies automation opportunities
• Maintain and enforce adherence to corporate and iSOC standards, processes and procedures
• Participate in the global on – call schedule.
• Mentors Junior analysts and conducts regular lunch and learns with analysts.
• Works inbound security events | incidents and develops SIEM use cases
• Conducts regular review of network zone and makes recommendations on alerting priority and strategy.
• 4 years relevant experience in cyber security
• 4 years of relevant network security experience
• Excellent problem-solving and technical skills
• Experience with ticketing and case management solutions
• Enterprise network security experience
• Experience with enterprise IPS/IDS systems
• Experience with cyber security incident response
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
• Experience with next generation security tools
• Experience analyzing logs in a SIEM
• Relevant security certifications (CISSP, CISA, GIAC, GMON, OSCP)
• Significant experience with network security traffic analysis
• Experience/Exposure to network forensics
• SAFe | Agile experience a plus
• Cloud networking experiencing a plus (GCP | Azure)
• 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience