The Goal is seeking a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer for a technology institute in Rosslyn, VA. Position can sit in Rosslyn or Chantilly, VA with limited travel to Tyson's Corner, VA and Bethesda, MD.
- The Senior Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality technical solutions to a federal client.
- The ideal candidate will have strong business analytical and technical skills.
- The role will be a mix of programming and systems configuration.
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and customizations experience
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics CRM administration experience
- 6+ years Technical experience with: ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, Microsoft SQL server
- 2+ years Experience with Agile development
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations
- Previous Consulting Skills
- Must be a self-starter, results oriented person who works well individually and in a team environment
- Must have effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamics CRM migration experience
- Microsoft certifications preferred
- Certified Scrum Master
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field