The Goal is seeking a Lead Test Engineer for a client in Alexandria, Virginia
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, setup, design, and configure software test environments and labs.
- Design and implement system test and regression plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Report issues by using a formal bug tracking system and interface with the development team to help resolve bugs/issues.
- Review test cases of more junior team members to ensure adequate test coverage (positive, negative, and exception handling), adherence to coding standards, and appropriate automation.
- 5+ years of test experience
- 5-7 years of automation experience
- SoapUI/ReadyAPI(Groovy Scripting)
- Experience as a QA Test Lead
- Experience implementing, designing, planning, and conducting comprehensive release and regression test
- Experience in working with the testing tools and programming languages
- Knowledge in applying test automation procedures
- Must have experience creating Test Automation from scratch
- Meets deadlines, achieves results, and adjusts quickly to alternating priorities
- Works independently or with teams
- Able to multi-task
- Experience with Continuous Integration Software Engineering Practice and Configuration Management Systems Engineering Process
- Bachelor's Degree
- Test Automation Tool expertise (TestComplete, SOAPUI, Selenium)
- SoapUI/Ready API (Groovy Scripting)