The Goal is seeking a Salesforce Mid Level Developer who will support a growing Small, Woman Owned, Veteran Owned Business in the DC area with multiple Federal clients who are building custom Salesforce applications.
- Lead or participate in requirements gathering sessions to understand and identify customer expectations; prepare Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Help design multiple solution options aligned with existing enterprise framework
- Document configuration of existing tools to facilitate deployment of Salesforce code across virtual environments
- Develop solution prototypes in an iterative manner
- Support both iterative and continuously integrated code releases.
- Establish DevOps tools, process and procedures to facilitate rapid deployment of new Salesforce-based applications and updates
- Ensure new and updated software meet both the business acceptance criteria and Salesforce implementation best practices
- Administer Salesforce environment including customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, custom applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Analyze/evaluate business processes and program effectiveness; make recommendations for improvement
- Possess and maintain current Salesforce Certifications (Certified Salesforce Developer / Platform Developer I)
- Hands on experience with Apex, Visual Force, Lightening, Communities
- Proactive, self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, Commitment to team success and to developing team’s Agile skills