The Goal is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst who will support a growing Small, Woman Owned, Veteran Owned Business in the DC area with multiple Federal clients who are building custom Salesforce applications.
- Run joint application design sessions and work with client stakeholders to help them understand system capabilities that impact requirements and business needs.
- As part of a solution design team, design multiple end-to-end Salesforce solutions to include third party integrations aligned with existing enterprise framework.
- Deploy Salesforce application modules including case and correspondence management, user services, community collaboration, mobile workforce and application rationalization.
- Prepare business process documents and process workflow diagrams
- Support change management processes to develop and implement new applications and update existing applications.
- Possess and maintain current Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Certified Administrator) Service Cloud Consultant (certification desired
- Work experience with Lightening and Communities preferred
- Proactive, self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to team success and to developing team’s Agile skills