The Goal is seeking a Project Manager with an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE for one of their tier 1 Federal Clients. The idea candidate will be leading multiple projects supporting AFSOF mission objectives. You'll be responsible for working with both contract and customer leadership to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close complex IT projects while meeting the day-to-day operational needs of the organization. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management from initiation to closing
- Supervising assigned project team members to ensure tasks are completed on schedule
- Participating in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Conducting planning and providing recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attending customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacting with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Ensuring quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid working knowledge of information systems and applications in order to effectively manage complex IT projects
- Track record of successfully managing multiple IT projects simultaneously in a high ops-tempo environment for demanding customers
- Experience managing projects in a matrix environment utilizing shared resources
- Ability to facilitate technical requirement decomposition from stated high level customer needs
- Good business communication skills (project documentation generation, presentation skills, interpersonal communications)
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
- Experience with Development & Engineering processes a plus
- Functional knowledge of cybersecurity processes/policies