The Goal is seeking PeopleSoft/HR Application Support Technician for a technology institute in Washington, DC.
Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Interim Secret or higher.
Provides support to end users on a variety of HR application issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Receives Remedy and HRCC tickets, inquiry calls and emails from Tier 1 HR Help Desk and HRSSC.
- Provides Tier 2 application support and responds to all requests no later than 24 hours from the date of the original request.
- Logging and tracking problems, inquiries and service request daily.
- Keeps the customer informed regarding resolution status.
- Initiates escalation procedures as necessary to the next tier level with full analysis included.
- Monitors resolution process and ensures tickets are closed in within a 72 hour period.
- Work with Functional and Development teams to identify and resolve defects.
- Perform system testing of PeopleSoft HRMS Federal application (GEMS).
- Work with the client to identify and prioritize defects, coordinate production migrations and UAT.
- Monitor and support, defect resolution and change request activities within team.
- Communicate effectively with business users and ensure customer satisfaction is met.
- Producing bi-weekly incident summary reports that provide management input for key problem areas and potential user training requirements.
- Stays abreast of modifications to the IPMS application through participation in user requirements, software change control reviews, design adaptations/customizations reviews, Independent Validation and Verification System testing, other IPMS user/management related forums, and documenting the outcomes, as required.
- Creates Support Center user manuals.
- Supports the following applications: GEMS (PeopleSoft), Knowledge Center (KC), Overseas Personnel System (OPS), Executive Agency Personnel System (EAPS), Monster Hiring Management Enterprise (MHME), etc.
-Familiar with s PeopleSoft HRMS 9 or higher
-Human Resources knowledge
-Application Support knowledge