The Goal is seeking a Microsoft Office 365 Migration Engineer for a federal institute in Herndon, VA.
Our client is currently managing and deploying email O365 environments so that they're secure, efficient, available, and cost-effective.
Our team is looking to hire a DHS cleared Microsoft O365 Migration Engineer to support the migration from an Exchange Server 2010 On Premises organization to Office365/Exchange
– Ability to work independently within a complex environment to evaluate issues and then determine and remediate the root cause within a hybrid Exchange Online/Exchange On-Premises environment.
– Strong PowerShell scripting skills.
– Experience working in complex environments with multiple Active Directory forests, including Azure AD, resource forests, and directory synchronization.
– Proven expertise migrating mailbox data between Exchange organizations using Binary Tree and/or PowerShell scripts.
– Willingness to work after-hours and on weekends during migration waves.
Required Technical Skills:
– At least 5 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (or higher) in an enterprise environment.
– Strong understanding of Active Directory and directory synchronization in a multi-forest environment.
– Office 365 design readiness, hybrid co-existence, implementation, and administration knowledge and experience.
– Solid understanding of networking (DNS, Firewalls, network protocols and routing), ability to work with network and firewall teams to determine and remediate communication issues.
– Strong PowerShell scripting skills for both day-to-day activities and migration-specific tasks.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Mentor junior staff on technology upgrades and new features on the Exchange Online platform
– Experience with mailbox migration tools, including Binary Tree.
– Must be able to obtain DHS Public Trust
– B.S. Degree (IT or related field preferred)
– 5 years experience