The Goal is seeking a Network Operation Center/Security Operations Center Architect to work directly with a government client in the design and build of their large scale NOC SOC and operations.
– Has deep experience in designing and implementing large scale and resilient IT & Security Operations Solution and Operating Model NOC/SOC.
– Subject matter expertise?in defining requirements, performance & monitoring thresholds & metrics and developing use cases and supporting workflow design.
– Technical, program and subject matter expertise in facilitating workshops to define technical specifications, offer options and Alternatives of Analysis and develop the overall solutions architecture and operating model.
– Must be able to work with various working groups and organizations to review and update detailed work plan schedule and help identify dependencies & mitigate risks.
– Provide overall business operations center solution & model ? including Fraud Detection.
– Support mixed architecture – across GovCloud, Private Cloud (SDDC), Oracle ExaLogic & Exadata, Mobility and Field (remote offices).
– Work with the end Client and technical vendors on a day to day basis.
– Provide Subject Matter Expertise to accelerate the design and build the operations.
– Debrief Technical customers/clients on a frequent basis to prioritize issues, risks, and work load.