The Goal is seeking a Middleware Engineer to support our client in Reston, VA.
- 3 – 5 years of Apache administration experience
- 5 – 7 years of WebLogic administration experience.
- 3 – 5 years of Tomcat administration experience.
- 5 – 7 years of Oracle SOA, OSB administration experience.
- Hands-on Unix Shell scripting and automation experience.
- Good understanding of platform infrastructure components – Unix, Storage (SAN/NAS), Network Security, DNS, BigIP, TCP/IP, LDAP etc
- Good understanding of Relational Databases – Oracle, DB2, SQL Server etc.
- Oracle SOA, OSB application integration experience.
- Oracle Enterprise Manger (OEM) experience (administration / usage).
- 1 – 2 years of Java (J2EE) Development experience.
- 1 – 2 years of Appian BPM experience
- Act as primary interface between Operations, Infrastructure, Engineering and technical stakeholders.
- Middleware Certifications and Baseline support
- Assistance with internal Application /Portal development
- Assessments & Build environments as per application requirements.
- Lead and assist team with Middleware upgrades and keep environments run with supported versions.
- Proficient in problem determination, troubleshooting, root cause analysis.
- Identify and recommend process improvements from time-to-time.
- Experience working with Vendor for Incident and Problem resolution.
- Automate middleware tasks using Unix shell-scripting, python.
- Document and Provide technical guidelines and best practices to Operations, Integration and Development teams.