The Goal is seeking a Security Analyst for a client in Alexandria, VA.
– Knowledge of NIST 800-53 Revision 4 Security Controls
– Knowledge of activities required for NIST 800-37 R1 Risk Management Framework
– Knowledge of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) or Certification and Accreditation (C&A) including understanding of processes and components of a?Security Authorization Package
– Knowledge of System Categorization utilizing NIST FIPS 199 processes
– Excellent analytical reasoning skills
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Excellent technical writing skills?
– Knowledge of FISMA, NIST 800-53 R4 Security Controls, NIST 800-37 R1 Processes, FIPS 199 Categorization, and various NIST 800 series publications
– Knowledge of various technical concepts and technologies including applications, platforms, operating systems, databases, and more
– Familiarity with FedRAMP security assessment framework preferred
– Bachelor's Degree
– CAP is REQUIRED