The Goal, Inc. is actively seeking a Malware Analyst to join our team in Manassas, VA.
- Lead the development and operation of a forensics and malware analysis functional capability in support of ongoing investigative and incident response activities.
- Dissect exploits, attacker tools and implants in support of incident responders, and will also help develop innovative tools to assist responders and automate malware analysis and reverse engineering efforts.
- Work with minimal guidance against a broad set of objects to handle a variety of complex assignments and situations.
- Within established priorities and deadlines, exercise independent judgment in selecting and applying appropriate methods, procedures, techniques, and practices.
- Perform Malware analysis:
- Malware Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis
- Static Analysis
- Memory analysis
- Malware analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- Writing reports
- 3-5 years’ experience in malware analysis, or reverse engineering
- Must have experience with FTK or Encase
- Familiar with Ollydbg, IDA, REMnux, Volatility, Regshot, Process Hacker, Windows Sys Internals, and Yara Generation
- Programming experience
- Assembly language (Must have for Reverse Engineering)
- Experience with Memory Forensics (strongly preferred)
- GREM certification (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills