The Goal is looking to add a Junior Automaton Tester to our team in Owings Mills, MD.
Develop scenarios and detailed test scripts to validate that what is developed fully meets the acceptance criteria. Work with development team members ensure the scripts developed fully address the scope of the requirement or user story. Review test artifacts with development team, as needed. Develop automated test scripts. Execute manual and automated testing, monitor test progress, report status, log defects, track and test defect fixes, and retest and certify the code is ready to be promoted to the next stage. Create, maintain, and extend the test case library. Participate in team process improvement.
- Experience in developing, executing, and troubleshooting automated test scripts (using a tool such as Selenium)
- Experience with ATDD/Agile/Scrum/SAFe
- Experience with Continuous Testing in a Continuous Development and Continuous Integration environment.
- Experience using SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective time management skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new concepts.
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment
- Communicate effectively
- Experience with Xebium or Fitnesse a plus
- Experience with SAFe a plus
- Experience with 508/WCAG a plus
- Security testing experience a plus
- JAWS and BURP suite experience a plus
- Bachelors required