The Goal is seeking Java Developers who want to be part of a collaborative environment. The selected candidate will be utilizing their innovative programming skills to develop, customize, and enhance existing and new systems for a federal client. This person will have the opportunity to incorporate new ideas in an Agile “think-tank” like environment. Your contributions will have a large impact on millions of Americans who access this system.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience in IT related field (Computer Science preferred)
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
- 3+ years of IT experience in software development in developing web applications
- Experience working in Agile / SDLC environments (Scaled Agile Framework preferred)
- 4+ years Java
- 1+ years of experience writing SQL/Functions/Procedures in transactional database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles.
- Preferred ability to perform code reviews and recommend automated review tools for the project.
- Ability to lead teams to provide high performance code reviews and troubleshoot all software development issues
- Ability to multi-task and support development teams to ensure timely software development deliverables
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Collaborate and implement most relevant development tools/techniques to solve client issues and exceed client requirements
- Understand the benefits of process methodologies in conjunction with specific software application tools to enhance client environment
- Plan and work with development teams to deliver solutions in accordance to service level agreements
- Manage and maintain project goals established for project deliverables
- Develop solutions to client problems via use of methodologies and software application tools
- Demonstrate accountability to successfully realize client goals