The Goal is hiring an Incident Response Analyst for their client.
• Provide effective front-line support leveraging service desk ticketing system, telephone, and email communications
• Support the service desk shift lead in operational activities
• Interact with government Program Manager for the service desk regarding operational issues
• Ensure timely and effective response to internal and external mission partners
• Follow the appropriate incident escalation and reporting procedures
• Seek to improve the quality, productivity, and culture of the service desk environment
• Coordinate distribution of incidents and service requests within the NCCIC ticketing system
• Conduct effective shift transition actions and procedures
• Duties may also include but are not limited to: identifying, logging, categorizing, performing initial triage, routing, and resolving incidents and requests; manage the lifecycle of incident and request tickets in accordance with interface agreements, performing customer relationship management activities with mission partners, internal coordination and follow up for distributed actions, and compliance with defined processes, procedures, work instructions, and program requirements.
Requirements that candidates will be evaluated against:
• Must be customer and detail oriented and possess good decision-making ability
• Knowledge and understanding of customer service techniques.
• A willingness to learn new tools and technologies and take on new responsibilities as assigned
Preferred qualifications or skills:
• Experience working with a customer service oriented environment
• Experience providing service desk/call center support
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Experience in using the Remedy ticketing suite
• Exceptional communication skills