We are looking for a Data Scientist to support our project team with language model. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets (MM records), analyze text, devise and or improve existing model.
Ideal candidates must have
- Strong experience using a variety of text mining/text analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
- Proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights.
- Passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy and quality.
- Some experience working with language models using deep neural networks.
Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures to handle large volume of datasets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning and deep learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- 8-10 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Knowledge and experience in machine learning and deep learning technics: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, Recurrent Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Power BI, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.