The Goal is looking for a Data Engineer to support a large Entertainment client remotely.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated & self-driven professional with applied experience in machine learning productionalization, preferably with experience in regression, prediction, optimization & yield management to work on development & maintenance of a dynamic pricing product suite.
As a Data Engineer, you will be a part of developing & building new pricing optimization products within the sports & live entertainment space.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Design, develop, test, implement & support data pipelines from conception into production
- Machine Learning algorithm implementation & deployment. You should ideally know what scikit-learn is and how to pull a classifier from it.
- Assist in developing supporting frameworks for model deployment and monitoring.
- Work on uplifting a legacy matlab codebase towards more modern development methods.
- Collaborate with team members & other data scientists to develop our methods & intellectual property.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify the best technical solution & ensure the solution conforms to best practices.
- Help develop processes & technology with the goal of reducing cycle time for simulation & optimization projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Python to program, manipulate & analyze data.
- Experience with data pipelines and tools such as spark, hadoop or flink.
- Experience with ML deployment pipelines, how to ship models and monitor the success will be key.
- Experience writing SQL queries, working with SQL databases (e.g. MySQL).
- Experience with Java and or Matlab would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Experience in developing demand forecasting, pricing models & revenue management algorithms, preferably in entertainment space is preferred. Experienced candidates from travel, adtech or revenue management are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency with statistical and numerical packages such as Pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch is preferred.
- Experience with AWS tools, Business Intelligence & Data Mining Applications is also helpful.