The Goal is looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our team in Rockville, MD.
- Analyze stakeholder needs to help define technical solution and author or oversee formal requirement deliverables
- Serve as a subject matter expert for applications/ programs, business processes or initiatives and provide needed project support.
- Independently interact with stakeholders to understand problem/opportunity, elicit business requirements, and document and review requirements.
- Identify and resolve stakeholder issues
- Facilitate the flow of information between stakeholders to ensure a common understanding of needs and deliverables.
- Build strong partner relationships with stakeholders, including management and advocate business needs on their behalf.
- Establish objectives based on business requirements and resources, and provide recommendations to management.
- Partner with the delivery team throughout the entire SDLC process.
- Manage and provide new features or enhancements and collaborate with delivery team to prioritize changes to the system.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the stakeholders and the impact of the request being addressed to provide better insight in solution recommendations
- Support end-user feedback activities, such as, user acceptance testing and demonstration.
- Analyze data sets to gain an understanding of the data, discover data anomalies, and look for ways to leverage data in support of regulatory mission.
- Use appropriate technology tools to analyze data sources and check for anomalies.
- Define and document key business processes, technical requirements, data scenarios and data transformations.
- Strong foundation in SQL including Analytical SQL
- Experience in understanding the usage of statistics in data analysis
- Experience working with large data sets
- Adequate written and verbal communication skills including formal requirement writing
- Experience working with Cloud technologies is a plus
- Experience working in Capital Markets sector (Securities and Exchanges)