The Goal is looking to hire Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our team in Rockville, MD.
The main function of a Business Systems Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of multiple (7) application platforms.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes Works on multiple projects as a project team member
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- 5-7 years experience required
- Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence.)