The Goal is seeking a AWS/DevOps Consultant for a client in Durham, NC!
- Well Versed in Docker and Container Kubernetes orchestration
- Expertise in Amazon AWS Cloud Administration which includes services: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, Route 53, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, Redshift, and Cloud Formation.
- Jenkins Infrastructure as code automation using Pipeline scripts.
- Implemented Infrastructure as code using Jenkins pipeline for teams to manage
- Expertise in designing build process, software product development and process automation
- Experience in writing Ansible scripts and heavy Python, and YAML scripting.
- Upgrading Ansible Tower to latest version
- Support Developers to dockerize the legacy code
- Work with the IS Governance team on the Jenkins pipeline work supporting pipeline backlog
- Help in design of Docker cluster strategy